Love the big wheels and the material
My daughter was very happy with this purchase. I was concerned about her transitioning from a 3 wheel scooter to 2 wheels. It was easy to assemble and the transition was seamless for her. Again very pleased with this scooter.
We have owned various styles of scooters over the years; when the children were wee lasses and laddies we owned three-wheeled models, and then as they aged we tried two-wheeled models, but invariably those were not as fun as many crashes occurred when a crack was encountered. We now own Micro’s Cruiser model and my seven-year old loves it! It rides impressively smoothly and it insouciantly handles cracks and crevices.
A sturdy, affordable, easy to fold, and stylish scooter is what I need for my nearly 6 years old. He still has the 3-wheel scooter but its time for upgrade for my not-so-little-charmer anymore. I went looking for a while, and tested a few, and after everything, I have decided on this one for the following reasons:
1. Big wheels, its great for the cracks on the road.
2. Easy to fold. The last one that i had(different brand), was sturdy but so so frustrating to fold.
3. Style. Ergonomic. Classic.
4. not so heavy.
5. Affordable. I know, its not really as affordable as the others, but this scooter is known to last for years. So, if I will have to compute a $180 scooter that will last for 3 years....$60 per year...not so bad?
6. Daddy, Mommy, Baby can take turns =)
Each of the four grandkids got Micro Mini Deluxes when they turned 2 or 3. Although they still are in great condition after much use, we are now graduating at age 6 or 7 to Micro Cruisers and this is our second Cruiser. Kids and parents both love these scooters. They go on outings and vacations!