Check Up Tips For Micro Children's Scooters
Your scooter is built to last through thick and thin, adventure after adventure. We like to say Micro scooters are virtually indestructible! Although crafted with the utmost care, keeping your scooter in good working order takes a bit of care on your part, too! We’ve created this checklist for you to make sure your scooter is safe and fun for your next adventure.
- Spin the wheels on your scooter to make sure they spin easily and do not stick.
- Check that your wheels don’t have any flat spots.
- The steering should turn easily. Test it out!
- Be certain that the clamp on the T-bar is secure and keeps your handles at the desired height.
- Speaking of height, the handlebars should rest between the belly button and lower chest.
- Check that the end of your handlebars are covered and grips are in tact. Otherwise it could be dangerous if you fall on them.
- Test the scooter’s brakes – the wheels should stop spinning with pressure on the brake.
- Check to be sure that the bolts holding the wheels are securely fastened – you should do this regularly. If they are loose, simply tighten with a no. 5 allen key.
- Make sure your safety helmet fits securely and that the strapping is not frayed or worn. Find out if it fits properly.
Once you’ve completed the checklist, make sure to have lots of fun!
Shop Micro Scooters for Children here
Shop Replacement Parts here