A sturdy, affordable, easy to fold, and stylish scooter is what I need for my nearly 6 years old. He still has the 3-wheel scooter but its time for upgrade for my not-so-little-charmer anymore. I went looking for a while, and tested a few, and after everything, I have decided on this one for the following reasons:
1. Big wheels, its great for the cracks on the road.
2. Easy to fold. The last one that i had(different brand), was sturdy but so so frustrating to fold.
3. Style. Ergonomic. Classic.
4. not so heavy.
5. Affordable. I know, its not really as affordable as the others, but this scooter is known to last for years. So, if I will have to compute a $180 scooter that will last for 3 years....$60 per year...not so bad?
6. Daddy, Mommy, Baby can take turns =)