No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and content, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is Micro Kickboard property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Micro Kickboard.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting and uploading of information, and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. Micro Kickboard specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another
- Communicating, transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or Micro Kickboard’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
- Communicating, transmitting or posting material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations
- Using the Site to harass, disrupt, or unlawfully interfere with Micro Kickboard business interests
Limits on Purchases
In an effort to enhance your shopping experience and give as many customers as possible the opportunity to purchase our merchandise, we may place limits on purchases and we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our merchandise. We also may, among other things, restrict orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy. We may modify this policy at any time without prior notice. This policy applies to all purchases of Micro Kickboard merchandise.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Micro Kickboard investigates violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a Micro Kickboard server or account that you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt)
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of our Site, our provision of services to any other visitors to our Site and our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “email bombing” or “crashing” the Site
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or transmission or posting to our Site
We control and operate the Site from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are located in a country other than the United States, you will be unable to order from this website. Please visit www.micro.ms to find your local distributor.
Product and Pricing Information
Although Micro Kickboard has made every effort to display our products and their colors, textures and appearance as accurately as possible, the displayed attributes of the products depend upon the monitor of the user, and Micro Kickboard cannot guarantee that the user’s monitor will accurately portray the actual attributes of the products. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. Micro Kickboard is not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter. Out-of-date pricing, invalid coupons, or website glitches that cause pricing discrepancies will not be honored. Likewise, Micro Kickboard does not warrant the accuracy of customer product ratings, comments or feedback.
Final Sale and Refund Information
All Warehouse Deal and helmet merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for refunds or exchanges. Micro Kickboard accepts returns on items ordered within the last 30 days, that are in unused condition. Items that are returned in used/damaged condition will be subject to a refund that is less than the amount paid for the item, subject to the discretion of our Customer Service team. Please note, any returned electric scooter is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Holiday Returns: For orders placed between November 1st and December 31st, we offer an extended return window through January 31st.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt-In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method, you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Micro Kickboard and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Grand Rapids, Michigan before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Micro Kickboard’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- State Law:
- Florida: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Washington: To the extent the law is relevant and applicable to the Program, we endeavor to comply with the commercial telephone solicitation requirements pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) (including but not limited to sections 80.36.390, 19.158.040, 19.158.110 and 19.158) as applicable to Washington residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Washington resident if, at the time of opt-in to the Program, the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Washington area code.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.